about 1 year ago
Temp - Perm basis
Our client an organisation with sites in Northumberland, is seeking a qualified roofer to join their team. The post will be offered on a temporary-permanent contract.
Responsibilities of the Roofer will include:
- Carrying out necessary EPDM roofing works on domestic properties
- Dealing with general building duties
- Achieve a 'first time fix' through correct diagnosis, multi-trade working and an effective relationship with the supply chain
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Liaise with customers, the Responsive Repairs Manager & supervisory staff, customer services staff and a multi-trade workforce to ensure consistency of approach
- Advising tenants on building related matters and to assist them in the safe running of their home
The successful candidate will have:
- An NVQ Level 2 roofing or a recognised apprenticeship
- A CSCS card
- A clean driving licence
Tools, PPE and a company van will be provided.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.