Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Roofer with general builder experience
Manchester and surrounding areas
Temp - Perm basis
Our client an organisation with sites in and around Manchester, is seeking experienced General Builder with Roofers experience and qualification to join their team. The post will be offered on a temporary-permanent contract. They are recruiting to multiple roles in Manchester, Oldham, Salford and Blackburn.
Responsibilities of the Builder/Roofer will include:
- Carrying out necessary roofing works on domestic properties
- General Building duties
- Achieve a 'first time fix' through correct diagnosis, multi-trade working and an effective relationship with the supply chain
- Liaise with Customers, the Responsive Repairs Manager & Supervisory staff, Customer Services staff and a multi-trade workforce to ensure consistency of approach
- To promote additional services, and other initiatives as appropriate, within the team and to customers where appropriate
- Advising tenants on building related matters and to assist them in the safe running of their home
- Liaise with Customer Services staff on safeguarding issues.
Tools, PPE and a company van will be provided.
The successful candidate must hold either a NVQ Level 2 or a City & Guilds qualification in roofing or bricklaying or equivelant, unfortunately we will not be able to proceed with your application without this.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please contact Liam Pochin at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.