Leeds, West Yorkshire
4 months ago
Mon - Fri
08:30am - 5pm
Temp Contract (ongoing)
Sellick Partnership are looking for an experienced Safeguarding Administrator to start ASAP in the Leeds area on a temporary basis.
As part of the Safeguarding and Enhanced Tenancy Services team you will provide efficient administration service supporting the team as described below.
· To access, update and accurately record and retrieve information from computer systems
· Collating and analysing complex information or data, submitting results in reports
· Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
· Acting as an administrative liaison with internal colleagues
· Contribute ideas that deliver continuous service improvement
· Undertake any relevant tasks as delegated by the Enhanced Tenancy Services Management Team
· To ensure all statutory and Group regulations are followed. These include Safeguarding and Health & Safety, in order to protect customers, employees and the business interests.
· Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
· NVQ Business Administration Level 2
· Excellent attention to detail
· Use of Microsoft office and ability to learn new systems
· Good communicator
· Team Worker
· Able to work under own initiave
· Able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly or contact Sam Matondo at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.