£19000 - £21000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been engaged to recruit a Sales Administrator for an investor backed niche service provider on a permanent basis. Due to the continued success of the Cheshire-based firm, they are looking to boost their finance team with an ambitious, hardworking and commercial individual.
Reporting directly in to the Sales Manager, you will be an integral part of the business, acting as a bridge between the finance and sales teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious individual to get involved with a growing, high end business.
* Tracking of payments in accounting software
* Ensure customer payments are allocated to the correct account
* Working with Sales team to process customer statements
* Management of stakeholders across the business
* Preparation and processing of sales orders
* Assisting Sales Manager and wider team with any ad-hoc tasks required
The ideal Sales Administrator will:
* Be a dynamic, confident individual with strong administration skills
* Have a background in accounting
* Ideally have an understanding of property sales
* Have a confident telephone manner
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this exciting position please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.