£22000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Officer/Sales Coordinator
Temporary role that could lead to a permanent position
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator in the Nottingham area, ideally someone with good customer service experience.
The client are looking to add additional support to the team due to growth within the company however there will be an opportunity to progress for the right candidate to a more senior position.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Scope:
- Managing incoming sales enquiries via phone calls, email, online shop etc.
- To become a specialist within our Reflective Solutions Division
- Produce quotations for customers from set price lists and costing formulas
- Utilising design software to meet customer requirements
- Purchase order processing including direct shipments
- Updating Sage200 Accounting & CRM systems
- Maintenance of network folders and customer databases
- Liaising with internal production, suppliers and customers to meet required deadlines.
- Co-ordinate shipment/delivery of products to customers on a daily basis
- Work effectively with other departments - Accounts, sales, dispatch, production
- General office duties - customer PODs, filing and ISO maintenance
- Ability to prioritise tasks, work at pace and think on feet
- Effective communicator - able to talk to people at all levels internally and externally
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player - supportive, open, approachable, genuine
Physical & Social Conditions:
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Flexible working will be required to achieving sales deadlines and providing cover for other team members
If you feel you have the relevant experience or would like a further chat regarding the role, please call Josh Meek on 01332542580 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org