£17800.00 - £19000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger to join a growing, forward thinking Distribution company based in Newcastle-under-Lyme. This is a fast-paced environment, which requires previous experience and eagerness to utilise new skills.
The duties of the Sales Ledger include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and look after the Credit Control inbox
- Deal with returns, double entry and journals
- Reconcile cash receipts to general ledger posting
- Process return credits and credit memos
- Issue credit card and PayPal refunds
- Other accounting and administration duties as required
The ideal Sales Ledger will have the following:
- Proven experience of Sales Ledger duties
- Intermediate or advanced level of Excel, along with other Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
- Confidence to communicate with a variety of people at different levels
- AAT Level 2 or 3 is desirable but not essential
- Experience on Prophet 21 is desirable but not essential
Our client is looking to interview candidates and get someone started ASAP, therefore if you believe that you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration or send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only applications that meet the above criteria will be contacted about the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice