£17000 - £18000 per annum + flexible hours
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Ledger to join a large manufacturing group based in Middlewich. The role is available on a part time basis, to support the accounts team.
The duties of the Sales Ledger include:
- Claim processes
- Remittance allocation
- Invoice processing
- Raising debit and credit notes within SAP
- Issuing statements from SAP to the customers
- Communication with the customers externally and supply chain and logistics internally, to ensure any queries are resolved
The ideal Sales Ledger will have:
- Proven experience of the duties above
- All round accounts knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
Please note that this role is based on part time hours, Monday to Friday. Contracted hours will be between 20-25 hours per week and hours are flexible depending on suitability for the candidate. The salary will also be pro-rated to the hours.
Interviews will be taking place w/c 22nd July, therefore if you believe you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.