Warrington, Cheshire, N. W. England, England
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Pension, Health Insurance and Free Parking
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a rapidly developing business on a permanent basis. Our client has recently undergone an impressive period of expansion and are looking for a dynamic individual to join their welcoming team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop their experience within a forward thinking environment
* Assist with preparation of P&L for a number of sites
* Using Sage Line 50 to raise and issue any sales invoices and accurately record any customer receipts
* Carry out bank reconciliations, chase and escalate any aged debt
* Develop relationships with external stakeholders to the business to form effective working relationships
* Ensuring debtor days are maintained at a minimum and handling any invoice related queries
The ideal Accounts Assistant will:
* Have experience within an accounts function, ideally in a Sales Ledger role
* Have Sage Line 50 experience
* Be AAT part/fully qualified, or equivalent
* Be a confident, personable individual
If you or anyone you know as the requisite skills or experience for this Accounts Assistant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.