Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator for the world's largest manufacturer within the field. This would be a fantastic move for an established Sales Ledger administrator to join a welcoming, dynamic accounts department. A £multimillion t/o listed business, they are looking to recruit a passionate, hardworking individual to report into the Credit Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to add their own stamp within a listed business following an internal promotion.
The main purpose of the Sales Ledger Administrator is to ensure that the ledger is effectively maintained, any credit control systems and procedures are followed accurately and to handle any invoice queries in a timely and professional manner.
* Ensure invoices are timely and accurately filed and posted to customers on a daily basis
* Deal with any invoice queries in line with company procedures
* Phone customers to chase overdue amounts, keeping an accurate log of all calls
* Produce credit notes timely and accurately along with appropriate logs
* Prepare credit notes for mailing
* Ensure filing is accurate and kept up to date
* Ensure the recording of cash receipts is carried out promptly and accurately on a daily basis upon receipt of the mail
* Ensure all receipts are posted accurately to the sales ledger and correctly filed
* Ensure credit stopped orders are processed promptly and referred to the Credit Controller or Credit Manager when necessary
The ideal Sales Ledger Administrator:
* Experience in Sales Ledger/Credit Control is essential, as is experience in using SAP.
The ideal candidate will be accurate with an attention to detail, strong communication and organisation skills. They will be hard working and computer literate. If you or anyone you know has the required skills and experience required for this Sales Ledger Administrator position then please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.