£9 - £11 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an interim Sales Ledger Clerk to assist an excellent Public Sector organisation during a crucial period. This assignment will initially be for 4 weeks with the potential for longer whilst covering sickness leave.
Key responsibilities of the Sales Ledger Clerk:
- Running sales ledger from start to finish
- Posting invoices (both manually and electronically)
- Elements of credit control
- Dealing with queries and speaking with end users
- Inputting invoices onto the ledger system
- Assisting with ad-hoc reporting, queries and administration
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk:
- Have previous sales ledger experience at transactional level
- Be able to work at a fast pace whilst keeping accuracy
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel and ledger systems)
- Be able to start at short notice
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.