Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant/Sales Ledger Clerk to work within a reputable organisation within Middlewhich. This position is on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months and requires someone to start as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Treasury/Banking- Use of online banking, making payments, intercompany transfers, posting payments and receipts, updating cashbook, dealing with euros payment
- Month end procedures- Bank and CID reconciliations, posting expenses, credit cards, petty cash, EC sales and posting journals for Vat and intercompany accounts etc
- Sales Ledger- raising invoices/credit notes, producing statements, follow up claims and chase up payments when required
- Setting up new customers, items and maintaining customer prices on Prophet
- Liaise with customers and dealing with claims/queries
The successful candidate will have…
- Proven experience of doing a full Accounts Assistant role and Sales Ledger duties
- Strong Excel and system experience - ideally SAP
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Availability to commit to six months
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.