£17000 - £17200 per annum
6 months ago
Our well established client based in Deeside is now recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Sales Ledger Clerk will take responsibility for the following:
- Based within a busy finance department and as part of a team
- Arranging BACs payments for receipts for sales invoices
- Processing and allocating cash and cheque payments
- Managing customer accounts and unallocated cash
- Receiving and dealing with remittances and receipts and filling correctly for payment to the bank
- Processing direct debit payments and dealing with sales invoice queries
The Sales Ledger Clerk should meet the following skillset:
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be organised and be able to prioritise their workload
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Previous experience within a similar environment
If you think you meet the criteria desired of the Sales Ledger Clerk please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.