Stockport, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
Graduate - SAP Reporting Analyst
Location: Greater Manchester
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Graduate SAP Reporting Analyst for a reputable private equity backed service firm based in South Manchester. We are looking to recruit a high calibre and ambitious individual as a result of sustained growth. This is a highly entrepreneurial organisation where you will be constantly challenged in an ever changing environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity which is broad and all-encompassing and will give you exposure to the entire business. The role has been created due to growth and requires a bright, articulate and ambitious candidate who can make a notable impact from day one.
Working closely with the Head of Finance and senior stakeholders throughout the business, this is a key role and the successful candidate will be fully involved in the production of management reporting, new ERP system implementation, daily utilisation reports and much more.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance in reviewing and redesign of internal financial reports, liaising with key stakeholders in both Operational and Support Services
- Actively driving the integration of a New ERP system, Business Data Improvements across the business
- Partnering with key personnel to help develop a strong sense of financial performance within the business through an understanding of resource utilisation
- Develop excellent relationships within the business
- Assisting the Head of Finance and senior stakeholders with any other responsibilities to ensure relevant and timely information is provided to the business
The successful candidate will be come from a strong academic background, have a desire to take responsibility for projects, inquisitive and have a desire to succeed and improve. This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate candidate to forge a career in a highly successful developing business. You can expect to progress quickly within the organisation if performing well within the role and adding value.
You will need to have the following:-
- Ability to support and contribute to initiatives for improvement in processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and client liaison skills
- Proven work planning, prioritisation and organisation skills
- An ability to analyse problems and exercise good judgement in finding effective solutions
- Be accurate and thorough, with attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of quality
- Be motivated by achievement and in fulfilling your potential
- Ability to remain calm and confident, responding logically and decisively in pressured situations
- Positive, flexible and adaptable with a 'can-do' attitude to overcoming challenges
- Enthusiastic and responsive when working within a team
- Conscientious and diligent
- Absolute discretion and regard for confidentiality
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this business impacting post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.