Leeds, West Yorkshire
£11505 - £21285 per annum
4 months ago
Temporary to Permanent
20 hours per week over 5 days
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation in Leeds who are currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager.
Responsibilities of a Scheme Manager will include;
- Providing an intensive housing management service to elderly residents
- Signposting to various agencies, groups and sources
- Visiting residents in their own homes
- Introducing new service users
- Collating independent support plans
- Conducting review visits
- Reporting repairs and liaising with on-site contractors
- Aiding service users to live independently
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
It is essential that the successful candidate holds a current DBS check and a valid driving license.
Apply now for an immediate start.