Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £11505 per annum
20 hours per week over 5 days
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation in Leeds who are currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of a Scheme Manager will include;
- Providing an intensive housing management service to elderly residents
- Signposting to various agencies, groups and sources
- Visiting residents in their own homes
- Introducing new service users
- Collating independent support plans
- Conducting review visits
- Reporting repairs and liaising with on-site contractors
- Aiding service users to live independently
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
It is essential that the successful candidate holds a valid driver's license, and is willing to undergo a DBS check
Apply now for an immediate start.