3 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Scheme Manager for a social housing organisation based at a Scheme in Northumberland.
The aim of the Scheme Manager role is to assist in the day to day running of an elderly Scheme.
Responsibilities of the Scheme Manager:
- Supporting an elderly scheme
- Acting as eyes and ears of the building / service
- Carrying out estate checks
- Identifying and repairs that need to be carried out
- Liaising with the maintenance team over any repairs
- Carrying out wellbeing checks on the service users
- Having a coffee with the service users and spending some time with them
- Responding to any emergency situations
Requirements of the Scheme Manager:
- DBS - enhanced
- Experience of supporting vulnerable people
If you are interested in the above, click 'apply' now or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.