about 1 month ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager for a social housing organisation in Walton-on-Thames.
The Scheme Manager will be required to provide management support to a team of officers who are responsible for providing a Housing Managements Services to the Customers.
Responsibilities of the Scheme Manager:
- Provide essential management cover in the absence of Team Leader to the Independent Living Neighbourhood Coordinators
- Provide practical support with day to day operational duties and problem solving to achieve positive outcomes for our customers for Lease hold and Independent Living schemes
- Visit schemes on a frequent basis to undertake H&S checks
- Provide cover to two specific independent living schemes and cover for the Resident Managers during periods of annual leave and sickness
- Direct management responsibility for the Resident Managers
- Provide cover for the duties of the Independent Living Neighbourhood Coordinators in their absence and to monitor the wellbeing and security of the customers
Scheme Manager will possess;
- Knowledge of social housing management procedures
- Experience in a similar role within a supported housing environment
If you are interested in the above, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.