over 1 year ago
Our client a leading North West Housing Association is currently recruiting for an experienced Scheme Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract basis for a period of 9 months.
The duties of the role include:
- Delivering quality housing management and estate services to the groups supported housing profile
- Liaising with referral agencies regarding nominations, allocations and sign ups
- Re-letting properties in line with set KPI's
- Ensuring inspections are undertaken and documented in accordance with company processes
- Liaise with Asset Management to ensure a prompt response to maintenance and repair queries
- Arranging and prompting involvement from residents at customer meetings
- Monitoring service charge expenditure monthly and reporting on performance
- Undertaking other duties in order to meet personal, team and organisational objectives
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a supported housing portfolio and experience of working with vulnerable people. You will have previously provided first class customer service within a housing environment. You will have strong experience of dealing with the above aspects of housing management and be effective at building relationships with third party agencies
Apply nw for more information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.