10 months ago
Temporary- 5 months
Scheme Manager required to work with a Shrewsbury based association. My client are seeking an experienced Scheme Manager to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Scheme Manager you will be working within the Supported Housing team responsible for a specific scheme.
Responsibilities of the Scheme Manager include:
- Providing an intensive housing management service to elderly residents
- Signposting to various agencies, groups and sources
- Carry out health and safety checks
- Visiting residents in their own homes and carrying out wellbeing checks
- Introducing new service users
- Collating independent support plans
- Conducting viewings and completing sign-ups
- Reporting repairs and liaising with on-site contractors
- Aiding service users to live independently
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
Required skills and experience of the Scheme Manager:
- Must possess a valid driving license and have access to own vehicle
- Must possess a current up to date Enhanced DBS certificate
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Scheme Manager role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.