6 months ago
Part Time- 14 hrs
Sellick Partnership are currently working with an organisation in Derbyshire who are currently recruiting for a Scheme Manager.
Duration:2 - 3 months+
Hours: 14 hours
Responsibilities of a Scheme Manager will include;
- Providing an intensive housing management service to elderly residents
- Signposting to various agencies, groups and sources
- Visiting residents in their own homes
- Introducing new service users
- Collating independent support plans
- Conducting review visits
- Reporting repairs and liaising with on-site contractors
- Aiding service users to live independently
- Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
It is essential that the successful candidate holds a current DBS check and a valid driving license.
Apply now for an immediate start or contact Bethan Hall on 01332 542580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.