£28000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership is currently working on behalf of a well-established Academy Organisation with the academy located in Wirral who are currently recruiting for a School Business Manager to join their growing team on a fixed-term basis.
The School Business Manager will take responsibility for:
- Business and finance management of academy budget.
- Produce monthly management accounts.
- Prepare all financial returns such as cash flow, VAT, year end and capital bids.
- Provide ongoing budgetary information for SLT, governors and Trust and oversee spending of the budget ensuring value for money.
- First point of contact for queries and advice on HR matters.
- Manage the academy site and maintenance procedures.
- Arrange staff training and advise health and safety when required.
- Participate in planning and review process taking responsibility for learning, development and training opportunities.
- Oversee collection, receipt and banking of the academy income.
- Bank and control account reconciliation.
- Take the lead in the Business Continuity Planning.
The School Business Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a business or school environment.
- Understanding of financial information, planning and managing budgets.
- Team Management and HR processes experience.
- Ability to work effectively, meeting deadlines and responding to queries.
- Ability to identify financial issues.
- Successful at managing and challenging sensitive issues.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and boundaries with children.
- Experience in leading Health and Safety across a site (desirable).
- Able to lead innovative projects (desirable).
- Experience using SIMS and Google (desirable).
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the School Business Manager, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership via email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website