Liverpool, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
£25000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a prestigious Wealth & Investment Management company based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Due to continued company growth, they are now looking to recruit a Secretary to support their Investment Directors.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer and sitting amongst the Investment Directors, the Secretary will be responsibile for:
- Working closely with Investment Directors to provide full administrative support
- Typing meeting notes and business-critical documents
- Liaising directly with long-standing and new clients via phone, letter and email
- Ensuring clients are given the best possible client experience
- Acting as the main point of contact between the Investment Directors and other teams within the business
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Being the 'go-to' person for client administration requests
The Secretary will meet the following skillset:
- Extensives work history working in a heavily administrative or heavily secretarial based role within the professional services sector (legal, insurance, financial services, for example)
- Proven experience of dealing with clients over the phone
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Highly organised
- Ability to speed-type (and ability to demonstrate this at interview stage)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Secretary with a background in Professional Services looking to provide outstanding support to a team of high-performing Investment Directors.
The company promotes a collaborative company culture, a prestigious working environment and offers strong company benefits.
If you believe your CV meets the criteria of the Secretary listed above, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.