£49000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting to an excellent opportunity for a Securitisation Solicitor to join the legal team of a Housing Association in London on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be a solicitor with 2 years + post qualified experience.
The role will involve:
- Working with Treasury, Development and In-house Legal departments to ensure developments are suitable for future securitization.
- Drafting legal proceedings as instructed and carry out own advocacy
- To review reports on title, s106 agreements, nominations agreements, deeds of variation, licences, planning discharges, Land Registry searches, local authority searches, LLC1's and other documents and take appropriate legal action to ensuring properties can be charged
- To negotiate and execute any deeds of variation, changes to boundaries, release of restrictions on title or other changes that may be required to enable future charging of the property
In return, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- A salary of up to £49,475 per annum (DOE)
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays) + and extra day for each year of service up to 5 years
- Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- Travel benefits such as season ticket loans, cycle to work
- Access to Perkbox
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.