£24000 - £32000 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior/Semi-Senior Accountant to join our award-winning, reputable client based in Nottingham. Our client is looking for a motivated individual, who is seeking an exciting new challenge, alongside excellent benefits.
The duties of the Senior/Semi-Senior Accountant will include:
- Preparation of accounts and draft tax computations
- Management and delivery of accounts assignments
- Deliver information to client in timely manner
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Completing private company accounts and knowledge of disclosure requirement
- Ability to prepare accounts for sole traders and partnerships and a basic understanding of the tax legislation for both
The ideal Senior/Semi-Senior Accountant will have:
- Qualification in ACCA or ACA, but also willing to learn new things as the role progresses
- Experience of preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients in a timely manner
- Experience of managing their own portfolio of SME clients
- Practice experience and good commercial awareness (At least 2 years practice experience)
Interviews for this role will be taking place between now and January, therefore if you feel that your experience matches the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.