Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Senior Accountancy Assistant to join a Public Sector organisation based in Middlesbrough. This is a temporary position, due to last initially until the end of May.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of Public Sector Finance, preferably within an NHS organisation.
- Assist with preparation and reconciliation of 2 monthly locality reporting areas
- Liaise with budget holders to analyse and interpret financial data
- Produce and analyse financial data for 2 Assistant Locality Accountants when required
- Daily use of Oracle financial system
- Assisted the wider finance team in preparing and production of management accounts
- Assisted in the production of the next year budget for 2 localities'
- Updated and posting of various accrual and prepayment working papers
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com