£185 - £215 per day
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit an interim Senior Accountant for a Public Sector organisation in Nottinghamshire. This is a crucial, new role within the structure and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team, during a crucial time of year.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of final accounts
- Production of forecast information in collaboration with stakeholders providing challenge and scrutiny to key assumptions
- Commercial entity accounting
The successful Senior Accountant will:
- Have previous Local Government experience
- Be a minimum of AAT qualified or QBE
- Have substantial financial experience including management accounting and budget preparation
- Be able to start at short notice
Please note that this role is ideally going to be a quick turnaround, with interviews taking place in between Christmas and January. The role is initially until the end of March, with the potential of a permanent opportunity after this.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.