£38000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Senior Accountant for a Public Sector organisation in Chesterfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join an organisation with a strong track record of supporting and developing staff.
Job Purpose for the Senior Accountant:
- To coordinate the completion of the Statutory Annual Accounts
- To be a technical lead
- Interpret, Implement and review the latest accounting standards
- To support the modernisation of the finance department
- Build relationships with stakeholders
- Coordinate the completion of statutory financial statements
- Liaise with the companies tax advisors
- Jointly responsible for the Agreement of Balances
Experience required for the Senior Accountant:
- Fully qualified
- Minimum of three years post qualification experience
- Staff Management
Deadline for applications is Thursday 24th September.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.