£28000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits
10 months ago
£28,000 - £32,000
Senior Accountant required to join a well-established accountancy practice based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Accountant to join their dynamic and growing practice on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Senior Accountant your duties include:
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Completion of accounts and tax returns.
- Completion of year end accounts.
- Meet deadlines for statutory accounts and VAT.
- Produce profit and loss reports when required.
- Offer accountancy, taxation and planning advice.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Training and supporting junior members of the team.
- Calculating liabilities such as PAYE and VAT.
Required skills and experience of the Senior Accountant
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Experience working in Accountancy Practice with client experience.
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts and audit preparation.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.