£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension DOE
5 months ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity for one of our established clients based in Liverpool for a Senior Accountant on a permanent basis. Our client is a well-established organisation who is going through a period of growth.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Accountant:
* You will provide accountancy services to existing clients who are either sole traders or limited companies with a focus on strong customer service and compliance to generate client retention
* Responsible for a portfolio of clients, preparation of sole trader and limited company accounts, preparation of VAT returns and liaising with clients to resolve queries and obtain relevant information
* Maintaining accurate, compliant and updated client files using Iris and Sage
* Responding to client correspondence in a timely manner and via accurate and professionally constructed letters and telephone calls
Experience required for the Senior Accountant:
* Must be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent)
* Practice experience preferred
* Experience in the preparation of sole trader and limited company accounts
* Experience of personal and corporation tax and VAT returns
* Knowledge of Iris and Sage systems
This is an excellent time to join this growing client that is winning new business and who offer excellent benefits and progression for all its employees. If you feel you have the required skills for the Senior Accountant role and would be interested please apply now with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website