South Yorkshire, England
£28000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for x2 Senior Accountant on a 6 month Fixed Term basis, with potential for a permanent contract after the initial period. This is an excellent opportunity to add real value during a crucial time of year, and would be a welcome addition to any CV.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Financial reporting to senior managers/budget holders
- Maintaining and monitoring budgets
- Assisting with the preparation of final accounts
- Supervision of bank reconciliations, VAT claims, car loans and control functions
- Ensure systems are in place and maintained to produce the draft capital programme and monitoring of capital expenditure to include quarterly monitoring reports
- Maintain original, revised and current budgets on the finance system
The successful Senior Accountant will:
- Have experience of working in a Public Sector financial environment
- Have experience in the preparation of Revenue Estimates, Budget Monitoring and Forward Planning in the Public Sector
- Be able to analyse highly complex situations and documentation, and from that analysis develop and implement innovative solutions and improvements
- Have extensive spreadsheet, word-processing and financial system IT skills
- Be AAT qualified or equivalent
- Be able to analyse, plan and efficiently carry out work in a pressurised financial environment
This contract is a fantastic challenge for the right candidate and offers both competitive rates as well as longevity.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.