£200 - £250 per day
My client are seeking an interim Senior Accountant to support them during a vital period of change. This particular role will be playing a major part in the close down period and is a crucial role to their current and future challenges.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Producing documentation in support of the statutory accounts production
- Focus on accelerated deadline for annual closure of accounts
- Compile the statutory year-end financial statements
- Prepare financial analysis and present these to appropriate groups/officers
- Budget setting and monitoring
The successful Senior Accountant will:
- Have experience of working in a Local Government environment
- Have proven experience with account close down/budget setting
- Have extensive spreadsheet, word-processing and financial system IT skills
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.