Senior Accounts Assistant
£24000 - £26000 per annum
0151 224 1480
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established accontancy practice based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Senior Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting client facing teams with advanced bookkeeping, accounts payable and ad-hoc processes and review of these processes
- Preparation of management accounts, VAT returns and other ad-hoc work
- Support peers and senior members of the team with any work requirements, ensuring tasks assigned are completed on schedule and maintaining awareness of the budget at all times
- Drive forward standardising process and process efficiencies
- Act as main point of contact with client and client teams, responding timely to requests, resolving issues and building strong working relationships
- Provide support and assistance to other teams during their busy periods if primary commitments allow you to do so
As Senior Accounts Assistant you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as an Accounts Assistant or within a busy finance team
- Strongmanagement accounts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong IT skills including Advanced Excel or cloud accounting systems
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and flexible working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.