£19000 - £23500 per annum + plus benefits
3 months ago
Senior Accounts Assistant
£19,000 - £23,500
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established organisation based in Central Liverpool is currently looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and rapidly growing team.
As a Senior Accounts Assistant you will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of the company's strategy and your responsibilities will be as follows:
Key responsibilities of the Senior Accounts Assistant
- Prepare jobs across the range of tasks that the Audit Support Hub provides.
- Perform quality reviews on standard jobs subject to Quality Validation check.
- Prepare and deliver training to colleagues.
- Covering Team Leader associate when needed.
- Casting and Consistency- checking company information.
- Audit planning tasks- creating summary led sheets and creating draft balance sheet and income statement.
- Valuation of simple financial derivatives.
- Facilitation of external file reviews.
Required skills and experience of the Senior Accounts Assistant
- Strong IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to learn new systems is essential.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Previous experience of quality review and/or compliance
- Previous experience of coaching advantageous
- Relevant experience within audit or finance advantageous
- Degree or equivalent- particularly in finance-related qualification advantageous.
As a Senior Accounts Assistant you will be offered competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that pay reflects performance. Our company also offers 25 days holiday, access to personal pension scheme, life assurance cover and income protection insurance. There is also a range of voluntary benefits:
- Buy up to 10 days extra holiday.
- Enjoy discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms.
- Access childcare vouchers.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.