£24000 - £28000 per annum + DOE
4 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established public sector organisation based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will support the Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for credit control and online payment reconciliation queries
- Collecting outstanding payments promptly
- Maintaining and building relationships with customers
- Establishing a credit management system and using professional judgement if an outstanding debt needs to be escalated
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers when necessary
- Producing KPI reports on a monthly basis
- Reviewing the debtors ledger continuously to identify and recommend balances for right off
- Recording and producing complex reconciliations for online payments
As Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts Receivable Clerk position
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Great time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers excellent pension, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.