City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, pension
5 months ago
Senior Actuarial Analyst sought for a global Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Nearly Qualified Senior Actuarial Analyst with Life Insurance experience to enhance their Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Actuarial Analyst to join a global Life Insurer.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Project based work covering areas such as IFRS17, Economic Capital, ALM, Reinsurance and Model Development
- Opportunity to rotate within the business, offering broad exposure to multiple technical areas
- Support on engagement with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Assist in mentoring junior colleagues
Key Experience of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Experience within a Life Re/Insurance or Consultancy
- Nearly Qualified Actuary or similar experience
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Analyst then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.