Senior Actuarial Analyst
West Midlands, England
£40000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, pension
0151 224 1480
Senior Actuarial Analyst sought for a market leading Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part to Newly Qualified Actuary from a Life or Pensions background to join their With-Profits team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Actuarial Analyst with excellent communication skills to join a market leading Insurer.
This role will be based remotely during lockdown and will offer flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Assist in setting bonus rates for the With-Profits fund
- Involvement in report writing for With-Profit committee
- Engagement with senior stakeholders and a range of teams across the business
- Mentor and support a junior colleague in the team
- Excellent career development opportunities
Key Experience of the Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Part to Newly Qualified Actuary
- Life Insurance or Pensions Consultancy experience
- With-Profits experience would be beneficial, but not essential
The recruitment of a strong Senior Actuarial Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package and fully study support on offer, if required.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Analyst then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.