Senior Actuarial Analyst - Reserving
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
0151 224 1480
Company Role & Team
Our client, a major player in the General insurance market, are looking for a Senior Actuarial Reserving Analyst.
This role would see Senior Actuarial Analyst become an essential part of the expanding Actuarial Household team.
The Actuarial Household team are responsible for Reserving, Pricing, Claims and Forecasting for Personal Lines of business. There is also exposure to Commercial Lines.
The Senior Actuarial Reserving Analyst role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Actuarial Analyst to take the next step in their career. You will have the opportunity to lead and manage the monthly Reserving process.
- Manage elements of the monthly and quarterly reserve reviews.
- Lead and Manage the monthly reserving process
- Support the production of analysis of claims performance
- Develop and mentor junior members of the team
- Support automation and adoption of new software, tools and techniques
- Communicate analysis to Underwriters, Claims Manager and Senior Management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in an Actuarial role (preferably Reserving)
- Good progress towards IFOA qualification
- Experience with Reserving software such as ResQ is desirable
- Skills in SAS, R, Python is desirable
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- High level of understanding of Actuarial and Statistical modelling techniques is essential
If this role is of interest to you please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or at email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.