City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, pension
5 months ago
Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Part to Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Pricing team in a varied role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst with demonstrable experience to join a dynamic Pricing team within a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst:
- Key involvement in quotes and basis development across multiple lines of business
- Propose and support commercial negotiations internally and externally
- Contribute to on-going process improvement within the team
- Develop technical expertise across protection, structured reinsurance, longevity, modelling and basis development
- Assist with reviewing colleagues work
Key Experience of the Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst:
- Part to Newly Qualified Actuary
- Pricing experience is desirable but not essential
- Pensions or Life Insurance experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package and full study support if required. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuarial Pricing Analyst at a global Re-Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website