City of London, London
£95000 - £120000 per annum + bonus, pension
9 months ago
Senior Actuary sought for a leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Actuary with experience of Capital and Risk Management to enhance their Group Actuarial team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Actuary:
- 1st line work covering Capital and Risk Management
- Assist in the management and optimisation of a growing balance sheet
- Provide challenge and improvements to the Internal Model
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders across the business and externally
- Support on key initiatives including preparation of materials for the Board, investors, PRA and trustees
Key Experience of the Senior Actuary:
- Qualified Life Actuary or equivalent experience
- Capital and Risk Management experience
- Strong knowledge of SII and balance sheet
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Senior Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support is provided if necessary. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.