£18000 - £21000 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Financial Services. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Senior Administrator to join one of their high-performing teams on a permanent basis.
The Senior Administrator will take responsibility for:
- Managing the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Communicating with clients clearly and cohesively to organise meetings and arrange appointments
- Prepare meeting packs for client appointments
- Handling client queries regarding their investment portfolios and general enquiries
- Managing cash balances and cash movements including raising invoices for advice fees and chasing for payments
- Working in accordance with regulatory framework, managing risks associated with investment management and ensuring complete compliance when dealing with clients
The Senior Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience in the Financial Services sector or previous experience in customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel including ability to perform pivot tables and v lookups
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrates initiative
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at one of the North-West's most iconic employers.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.