12 months ago
Senior Administration Officer
Senior Administration Officer required to join a public sector organisation based in Leicestershire. My client is currently recruiting for an organised Senior Administration Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Senior Administration Officer you will be responsible for providing effective and accurate administration services and will supervise a small team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Administration Officer:
* Supervising a team of three, including checking inputting and issuing of works orders, inspections and job orders, analysing and monitoring customer satisfaction data and providing coaching and mentoring
* Carrying out administrative tasks within the repairs team including day to day orders, authorising repair jobs and managing and maintaining records including document management systems, spreadsheets and the website
* Providing reports relating to the service data including customer satisfaction and job analysis
* Acting as the escalation point for customer queries and complaints
* Carrying out any ad hoc administrative duties as required including taking minutes and coordinating tasks for the team
Required skills and experience of the Senior Administration Officer:
* Previous experience within an administrative role
* Experience of working within a customer service envirmonment, dealing with customer queries and complaints previously
* Ability to supervise, support and mentor administrative staff
* Working in a repairs environment would be desirable although not essential
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and particularly Excel
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
* Excellent written and communication skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Administration Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.