City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior ALM Analyst sought for a for a London based Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior ALM Analyst with knowledge of ALM, Capital Management or Internal Model to enhance their ALM team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior ALM Analyst to join a dynamic and market-leading ALM team.
Responsibilities of the Senior ALM Analyst:
- Perform quantitative analysis for the forward-looking ALM position
- Assist in identifying and recommending actions to maintain the efficiency of the Matching Adjustments Portfolio
- Support senior team members with analysis and development of the ALM position of the business
- Assist with preparation of long-term liquidity analysis and identifying levers for managing the regulatory solvency of the Group
Key Experience of the Senior ALM Analyst:
- Experience within a pension consultancy or life insurer
- Part Qualified Actuary making strong progress through the actuarial exams
- Sound understanding of technical actuarial concepts, particularly across ALM, Capital Management, Reporting or Investments
The recruitment of a strong Senior ALM Analyst is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Competitive package and full study support provided. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior ALM Analyst for a London based Insurer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.