£20 - £30 per hour
over 1 year ago
Senior Asset Surveyor
Temporary-Permanent, Full Time
I require a Senior Asset Surveyor to work within a not-for-profit organisation on an initial temporary basis.
Duties of the Senior Asset Surveyor can include:
Acting as subject matter expert on residential buildings, providing insight on buildings and recommending the most effective ways of protecting assets
Accountability for day to day delivery of a professional, cost effective, customer focused repair works service
Responsibility for the day to day supervision of technical works staff
Leading and co-ordinating projects for complex repairs including diagnosis of building defects and effecting appropriate remedies
The successful candidate will have:
- Professionally qualified Building or Quantity surveyor to a minimum of HND in a Construction related discipline, with 3 years PQE.
- MRICS/CIOB preferred with evidence of CPD
- Experience of building surveying and complex defect diagnosis within domestic buildings
- Understanding of Health & Safety regulations.
- Understanding of relevant Statutory Regulations relating to Housing providers; including, but not limited to: Asbestos awareness, Building Regulations, Gas and Electrical safety
- Ability to write technical specifications, reports and instructions for staff and contractors
- Experience of delivering to strategic and operational objectives within a construction company or landlord
- A knowledge of environmental and property legislation, focusing on housing is essential
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Asset Surveyor, please apply now or contact Rose Heppell at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.