Newcastle upon Tyne
£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a large, market leading professional services organisation in the recruitment of a Senior Associate to work within their growing external audit team, based in Newcastle City Centre.
With a large variety of clients from FTSE 100 to privately owned businesses to work with, this is a fantastic opportunity for an external audit professional to take ownership of their professional development with scope for career progression to Manager grade.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Providing an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day management of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established audit clients
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide a high quality client service
- Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Reporting directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Having team management responsibilities
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of more junior members of the team
- A chance to give back to community and social welfare projects, often using your business skill
- ACA / ACCA qualification essential
- Significant auditing and accounting experience
- A passion for client service
- A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
If you are interested in the position please apply or contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.