City of London
£90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus, pension
over 1 year ago
Senior Audit Actuary sought for a market-leading Life Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Senior Audit Actuary to enhance their Internal Audit team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Audit Actuary with demonstrable audit experience to join a market-leading Life Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Audit Actuary:
- Leadership role within an Internal Audit team, including contributing to the development of the team
- Contribute to the delivery of the Audit plan and the execution of the strategy and methodology of the team
- Influence enhancements to risk management and internal controls
- Engaging with senior stakeholders across the business
Key Experience of the Senior Audit Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary or similar experience
- Strong experience auditing in life insurance and pensions and/or financial risk management at a SII firm
- Experience within Life Insurance, Pensions of Investments industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders
The recruitment of a strong Senior Audit Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Senior Audit Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.