North West England, England
4 months ago
Grant Thornton Careers | Audit Senior Manager (Happy to talk flexible working)
Ideal Candidates will have:
* Professional qualification ACA, ICAS, CA or ACCA with post qualified experience
* Experience of managing a large portfolio of audit clients
* Experience of managing audits of large companies in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
* Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
* Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies would be beneficial
* Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
If the above is you, please call Hayley Cox directly to understand the depth of the opportunity on offer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.