Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading, international firm of chartered accountants. They are looking for an experienced Senior Audit Manager to join their growing Newcastle based team and contribute to delivering the highest possible customer service level the firm are known for.
The Senior Audit Manager is responsible for managing a substantial portfolio of clients, ensuring that the clients receive a quality service, as well as making a positive contribution towards developing the assurance team.
- To manage the assignment in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To brief staff on the client's business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake 'on the job' training and appraisals where necessary.
- To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns.
- To liaise with the client throughout the year and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To perform the firm's review and completion procedures, to attend the final meeting with the client, and to ensure that the client subsequently receives the final accounts and commercial management letter on a timely basis.
- To research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients.
- Experience of working as a Senior Manager in a medium/large firm, preferably top 10.
- Experience of Non for Profit organisations is essential.
- Experience of / willingness to get involved in Business Development initiatives.
If you are interested in this position please apply or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.