Bradford, West Yorkshire
£37000 - £37500 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Senior Auditor for one of the largest professional services firm in the world. Our clients offers flexible working along with the opportunity to work within an ever growing and changing organisation.
The successful candidate Senior manage a team delivering non-judgemental audit work. They will be integral in building and maintaining relationships with clients virtually, dealing with some of the largest FTSE 100 organisations within the UK to small SMEs from their new centre based in Bradford.
- Develop a team with strong leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Coach and mentor those performing the audit of Cash and PP&E, help them build core audit and professional skills
- Review all work performed, in line with technical (both accounting and auditing) requirements and operating procedures
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients virtually
- Drive continuing innovation in how they deliver the audit in these areas, including identifying opportunities for greater automation
- Must have strong technical ability and the skills to lead a team of people from diverse backgrounds
- ACA, ACCA, ICAS or equivalent qualification
- Provide evidence of experience in audit - professional services or industry
- Experience in establishing client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple engagements/clients at one time
- Demonstrated experience in leading and coaching junior members of teams
- A willingness to further develop their leadership skills
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Nyari Breslin or Jo Sellick at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.