Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£18 - £25 per hour
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Auditor to work within a large public sector organisation in Newcastle upon Tyne. The position is on temporary basis till April 2020.
* To provide independent evaluation of compliance with internal control procedures and the efficient use of resources both for routine systems (financial and non-financial)
* To investigate and respond to routine enquiries from clients, external agencies and staff, providing assistance and advice as required under the auspices of the Senior Auditor or Audit Manager
* Undertake all types of audits, risk assessments and consultancy assignments in accordance with the Public Sector Standards and Manual; own procedures and guidance; and appropriate good practice or professional guidance
* Responsibility for allocated assignments, and supervision of any audit trainees on that assignment, providing on the job training as required
* Public Sector experience
* Previous internal audit experience
* Able to liaise with senior management
* Knowledge and skills to contribute effectively to the operation of the Audit Team
If you are interested in the above role please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.