Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £43000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
Senior Benefits Analyst
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Working for a high profile Financial Services Company based in Central Manchester, Sellick Partnership are recruiting to an exciting opportunity for a Senior Benefits Analyst to act as the lead for data analysis and technology projects and assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits delivery service. You will be joining a recently relocated team and will have the opportunity to put your stamp on this role.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Benefits Analyst:
- Act as lead data analyst for the production of all benefits data and metrics, maintaining data integrity on the International Benefits database.
- Produce detailed and accurate reports on annual Benefits Cost Analysis and wellbeing.
- Lead on MyReward updates, assisting with monthly data uploads, trouble shooting system errors, implementation and future updates for benefits.
- Coordinate Data Protection Impact Assessments and vendor technology assessments.
- Day-to-day delivery of specific benefits tasks and management of MyHR queries
- Acting as the point of escalation for complex benefits and pension queries, ensuring all are dealt with quickly and efficiently within required SLAs.
- Assist in the design, review and maintenance of benefits and wellbeing communication materials including: brochures, policies, procedures, intranet content, presentations, posters and emails.
Key Requirements of the Senior Benefits Analyst:
- Previous HR/Benefits experience is essential, with evidence of producing, analysing and reporting on data.
- Highly competent with MS office including Excel and PowerPoint for complex reports / analysis, with strong data analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans.
- Good at building effective working relationships with third part outsourced service providers/vendors.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Senior Benefits Analyst position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.